Our Client is a well known Online Gaming / Sports Betting Company. They are now looking to meet with an experienced CRM Manager.
Based at our client's brand new Gibraltar office, located in the iconic World Trade Centre building, they are currently looking to meet with an experienced and passionate CRM Manager to join their management team.
You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people, from key customers, to internal marketing teams and various departments within the group.
The main purpose of this role is developing the communication strategy across email, SMS and direct mail, create campaigns that drive retention and customer loyalty and look after the whole lifecycle of the campaigns including, segmentation, welcome and re - engagement programs.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
• Plan, implement and analyse CRM campaigns
• Provide insights and identify target groups for CRM initiatives.
• Campaign tracking, analysis, reporting and revision of conversion, retention and reactivation plans Plan and design user flows for different player’s status, which will occur once a specific trigger/s is set.
• Analyse the response rate and ROI to the campaigns
• Test, monitor and optimize the offers in our emails, SMS and other real - time communications by using multiple test/control methodologies.
• Use analytics and business judgment to identify a nd solve business problems
• Provide analytical insights for business issues
• Support ad - hoc analysis
• Work on multiple projects at a time in a fast - paced, results - oriented environment.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Proven experience , ideally gained over a minimum of 2 years, in a similar level CRM role in a similar gaming company, preferably (but not essential) in the online gambling sector.
• Experience of managing customer lifecycle campaigns, delivering customer loyalty, experience of using campaign management tools
• Working knowledge of databases and email platforms.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal / influencing skills
• Fluency in English
• Strong knowledge in MS SQL and Excel, including procedures and job management
• Previous experience with designing Excel based reports (using ODBC connection) preferred.
• Previous experience using MS BI tools (SSIS / SSRS / SSAS)
• Additional languages, especially Swedish/Spanish/Polish/Portugese a plus
Salary is Negotiable and Dependant on Experience!
- Online Gaming
- Campaign Tracking