CRM Manager - Digital Marketing Specialist - Job Summary
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this semi-start up organisation to assist them in growing their customer base. This is your opportunity to own CRM and drive significant success. This is a new role within the team and will give the ideal candidate to make a significant difference to the business especially if they have a proven record of success in customer segmentation and targeting, identifying likely modelling behaviour would be highly desirable.
CRM Manager - Digital Marketing Specialist - Role Responsibility
- Develop, execute and own the strategy for CRM and customer contact at across the B2B, SME and B2C sectors
- Assess current CRM capabilities/requirements and propose initiatives to improve our focus and performance.
- Drive development of the CRM and ESP platforms to improve comms performance and RoI
- Manage and direct the segmentation of all prospect and customer data, developing and executing targeting strategies to take up
- Set up and manage multiple CRM programmes simultaneously to promote launches, product launches and cross-sell
- Monitor, report and analyse all direct campaigns, proposing optimizations to increase conversion, account creation, traffic
- Manage all tagging, tracking and testing, reporting results and recommendations for all direct comms channels to CMO and Leadership team
- Manage all Marketing and Business requirements for our CRM platforms, working with a Business Analyst and Product Owners for Borrowing, Wallet etc. to brief development to IT team, owning the deliverable
- Ensure integration of web properties and platforms with key marketing, sales and product activity with support for our business initiatives
CRM Manager - Digital Marketing Specialist - The Ideal Candidate
Technical knowledge and experience
- Experience in the hands-on management and optimisation of CRM programmes
- Proven experience of driving improved business performance, acquisition and engagement through CRM
- Proven experience of managing CRM/Automation systems (ideally Salesforce, Pardot, Mailchimp but also exposure to other platforms in the market such as Dotmailer, ExactTarget, Hubspot, IgnitionOne, GetResponse, Emarsys etc)
- Able to talk comfortably with developers and business stakeholders alike to improve delivery of CRM comms and campaigns
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Experience working with Business Analysts to translate strategy into business requirements and into development requirements Financial Services marketing experience beneficial
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in driving insight and action out of CRM data Segmentation, targeting and data modelling skills would be a distinct advantage
- Business skills Commercial and ROI focus is essential Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent listening, questioning and requirement scoping skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and hard-working, both independently and in a team environment, in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to look at the bigger picture.
- A positive, solution-minded attitude.
- Ability to work collaboratively to execute plans to completion.
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
Detail2Digital is a trading division of Detail2Recruitment Limited acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Digital & Online companies.