CRM & Loyalty Marketing Consultants - London - £35,000 - £85,000
A leading Management Consultancy are looking for CRM & Loyalty professionals to join the growing team to advise their clients (mainly retailers) on all things CRM & Loyalty. Ideally you will come from Retail background with experience in developing CRM strategies, running a loyalty program and enhancing email marketing communications.
Joining a global, industry leading consultancy, you will have the chance to work on fantastic accounts, see real returns and have the internal growth available to achieve your career ambitions.
CRM & Loyalty Manager Responsibilities
- Inspire clients on how to optimise their customer value propositions across all channels
- Understand and advise on key customer journeys to optimise acquisition and retention
- Analyse current CRM campaigns and advise ways to increase return
- Champion all things CRM & Loyalty
CRM & Loyalty Manager skills & experience
- Passion for CRM (Email, loyalty, segmentation, customer journeys)
- Experience in using multiple CRM & ESP systems
- Experience presenting into senior level stakeholders
- Ideally coming from a Retail/ Consulting background
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Ideally degree educated in relevant subject
Due to the nature of consulting, there may be travel required - however this would mostly be UK based.
- Email Marketing