CRM & Insights Co-Ordinator - GLOBAL BEAUTY BRAND!!
CRM & Insights Co-ordinator needed for one of the Worlds largest and most prestigious beauty brands globally. The main objectives for this role include managing the CRM campaigns and Loyalty programme; Lead the roll out and management of the customer capture system (OCT) and data analysis; Support the Insights Manager on brand-related analysis and consumer insights.
What they are looking for:
- Support the Insights Manager to drive the CRM strategy with a true Omni-channel approach - ensuring communications are delivered in-line with brand strategy and deliver best-in-class customer experience.
- The Consumer & Insights Coordinator is responsible for managing CRM campaign planning and execution.
- Support campaigns creatively where required by writing agency briefs and managing the approval process.
- Support the marketing team with campaign data for direct mail, email and SMS.
- Liaising with print and email providers for the execution of campaigns.
- Manage samples required for all CRM programmes.
- Managing brand update and cascading of information to the field.
- Timely reporting on campaigns including quarterly reports and PCA’s.
- Support the insights manager with reporting and analysis of various data sources (internal and external data, primary research and GA) to inform Consumer Engagement, Product Teams, Marketing Director and General Manager with the latest consumer trends, market performance and innovations.
- Assisting the brand in providing information on capture rate, basket analysis, customer demographics, repurchase rates, and new vs existing customers in addition to much more to help educate and shape the brand and its marketing strategy.
- Take a proactive approach in ensuring insights are easily accessible to the team by sharing the internal data reports and assisting the team in ongoing training
- Candidates will have worked in a similar Consumer & Insights role
- Exceptional analytical skills. As a data led role, the candidate should have a hunger for insights and an inquisitive nature with the ability to cascade digestible information and lead action
- Excellent organisational, analytical and computer skills required, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in CRM campaign management and customer analysis tools (Experian, Siebel, Smartfocus…) is essential
- Strong learning capabilities, agility and a consumer focus mind-set are crucial to succeed
- Experience using detailed facets of Excel and VBA required to maintain analytics and reporting dashboards
- Customer Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'