CRM Implementation / Applications Consultant
CRM Implementation Consultant ( CRM Applications Consultant / CRM Implementation / Business Analyst / CRM Specialist ) required to take on this newly created role for our Client based in Central London.
Our Client is a niche market leader that is transforming the way its customers work with their communities. They deliver integrated CRM solutions and, as importantly, the Consultancy and Education to ensure their customers unlock the massive transformative potential that comes from the end to end process of automating data capture, business information and Customer Relationship Management.
Being a small, rapidly expanding company they need proactive self-starters, people who enjoy the cut and thrust of a small organisation where a broad brief is guaranteed and the opportunity to make a big difference is the norm.
To be considered for the role we would expect you to offer previous experience working for similar niche expanding Software / Application Providers. Alternatively we would be happy to consider someone working for an SME (end user) who feels ready and is excited about taking on a more varied role. In either case we would expect you to be able to demonstrate a mix of customer engagement, business advisory / business analysis, user education, system implementation / configuration / training and if you have a business operations background so much the better.
Specifically we would therefore expect the right person to offer:
- 3 yrs + CRM experience - primarily from a business benefit realistaion / operational perspective
- Experience working in a customer facing role with responsibility for all aspects of delivery - initial consultation through to go live.
- Significant experience working with industry standard CRM products - MS Dynamics CRM would be advantageous, however, training will be available for the right individual
- Experience in guiding customers in the implementation and use of CRM best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy especially when working with customers
- Experience using Excel and SQL for data management
- The ability to travel both domestically & internationally - to be clear, the expected average would only be up to 1 night a week away from home!
- Any experience working with, or for, sports venues / clubs, visitor attractions, not for profit membership organisations, museums etc would also be useful.
In return for your experience you can expect a fantastic opportunity to make a big difference (for your customers, your employer and for your own personal growth) along with a very attractive salary expected in the region of £55-70k + benefits.
Vadis acts in the capacity of an Employment Agent and Employment Business
- CRM Implementation
- CRM Training / Advisory