Our client are a fast growing ecommerce business.
As a CRM Executive you will support our CRM activities across the business.
We’re looking for an experienced individual with the primary purpose of producing compelling and engaging content to customers to maximise growth and customer value for the brand.
- Delivery of all CRM activity for the business - including e-mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, site/mobile messaging, loyalty programme(s) and other activity streams as required
- Manage the promotional calendar, ensuring that all bonus codes, promotions and campaigns are delivered
- Drive forward the performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates
- Implement testing plans to develop rich and dynamic content, subject lines and promotional offers
- Monitor customer experience across all channels and make changes where required through support teams to ensure any landing pages are improved.
- Experienced using CRM tools
- HTML knowledge desirable
- Customer Focused / Desire to improve customer experience
- Results Driven and commercially aware
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Markdown Language knowledge beneficial
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop, Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Experience of working with Content and/or Campaign Management Systems preferred
Excellent package on offer.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'