An established and successful digital marketing company require a highly analytical and project management focused CRM Executive to assist with the marketing delivery of marketing promotions and communications.
You will identify target customers, work with larger data sets and work alongside a range of teams to ensure the promotions are executed effectively.
- Exposure to email marketing and CRM
- Strong analytical skills, and intermediate Excel skills
- Exposure to marketing communications, promotion calendars, performing analysis and managing content creation
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Able to build effective relationships in all areas of business
- Interest in developing marketing experience within online gaming industry
In this role, your duties will include:
- Project managing promotions which will involve several stakeholders
- Managing content creation with the aid of the creative department
- Ensuring the sites are up to date
- Updating promotions calendar
- Managing communications tools including email, SMS, push notification, landing pages
- Performing analysis and reporting on performance and promotion success
- Analysing large amount of data using Excel
- Profiling customers to create specific segments
- Strong Excel skills
- Exposure to CRM fields
- Ability to multitask
- Experience working within a team
- Can liaise with confidence with stakeholders
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'