CRM Executive 6 month contract.
We are looking for an experienced CRM Executive to join a well known aviation company based in Hounslow on a 6 month contract.
The main responsibility for this role is to create, develop and manage the delivery of all email campaigns that are managed through the CRM team.
Main point of contact for all campaigns in terms of build and content.
- Manage creative, imagery and copy in line with Heathrow brand guidelines.
- Manage relationships with both retailers and business partners to manage expectations and sign off.
- Manage the updates and amends to all triggered campaigns.
- Support the creation of the monthly newsletters by sourcing content.
- Provide accurate analytic from campaigns.
The requirements for the CRM Executive are:
- Understanding of Audience Segmentation
- Experience working in a digital environment
- Adobe campaign manager, audience manager and analytic experience and familiarity with segmentation.
- A commercially minded individual - ability to understand the commercial imperatives behind the data- desirable
- Travel/ Hospitality background preferred
This CRM Executive role is based in Hounslow on a 6 month contract.
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on or
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'