We are looking for a CRM Executive to join a leading law firm, based in the City of London on an interim basis. This 6 Month FTC will see you sit within the wider marketing and BD team of an international law firm in a CRM capacity. The CRM Executive will be responsible for the maintenance, upkeep and development of CRM systems. You will also be involved with training sessions, strategic reporting and searches.
- Day to day management of the CRM System
- Developing and implementing procedures and processes across relevant CRM Systems
- Manage joiners and Leavers
- Run reports and analytics for the BD / Marketing team
- First point of call for queries regarding the CRM systems
- Creating check lists and best practice for the CRM
You will have prior experience in a CRM role utilizing relevant systems and IT programs. Prior experience within a professional services frim is essential, legal desired. If this sounds like yourself don’t hesitate to apply below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'