£30,000 - £35,000 + BENEFITS
If you're a driven CRM Executive, then this is a great opportunity for you to join the CRM function of a leading CRM and loyalty marketing agency. You will have the chance to work with multiple high profile clients, work on bespoke online promotions and campaigns and liaise with key stakeholders and shareholders to influence and guide marketing strategy.
This pioneering marking and CRM agency works with VIP clients and is the go to for online CRM strategy. Dedicated to innovative marketing and promotional concepts this business is looking to expand its CRM team to continue to support its expanding customer base.
- High profile clients and customers
- Fast paced
- Creative and collaborative culture
As CRM Executive you will work on multiple email and promotional campaigns, working on end to end projects for several clients across platforms.
- You will ensure that campaigns are well-targeted and effectively run, helping to play a key part in client growth
- It will involve hands-on technical and commercial development as part of a fast-paced team
- Liaising with high level clients and stakeholders to influence CRM strategy
The successful CRM Executive will have:
- An understanding of marketing principles and how they affect the customer journey
- A degree or higher
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to convey complex information clearly
- Experience running email campaigns
- A salary of £30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- The chance to work with high profile clients
HOW TO APPLY
Please register you interest by sending your CV to Sian Taylor via the apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'