We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 7,000 team members across five Center Parcs Villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- Annual profit share/management bonus
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CRM Executive to join our Head Office Sales and Marketing Team. Reporting to the Direct Marketing and Social Media Manager, you will execute, support and analyse all Center Parcs and Aqua Sana manual campaigns to increase guest revenue and create guest loyalty.
You responsibilities will include the creation and execution of all email, SMS and printed communications, supporting the campaign strategy and planning; managing agency relationships; reviewing and analysing the campaigns performance and reporting back with actions and recommendations.
Experience in analysing data and insight to improve performance, high attention to detail and strong copy writing skills are essential for the role.
Having experience of working within an integrated marketing team and working with email service providers would be very beneficial.
HOURS OF WORK
You will be contracted to work 150 hours per 4 week period. Our normal Head Office working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Hands-on experience with Email service providers and/or campaign management tools/ software including Neolane, Unica, Adobe campaign or comparable database marketing tools preferred
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated experience in integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including direct marketing, customer segmentation, targeting, retention marketing)
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and establish facts
- Experience in analysing marketing campaigns (preferably digital or CRM) to enhance performance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong copy writing skills, eye for creative or quantitative skills are essential
- Extensive experience with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint required
- Hands-on experience with analytic tools/software including Adobe Analytics or comparable analysis/reporting tools preferred
- Degree level education in marketing and/or an analytical related subject
- Good general knowledge and experience of digital marketing
- Experience of loyalty and retention strategies
- B2C experience ideally within a leisure, travel or retail environment
To apply for this role click on the 'apply now' button below, or simply send your CV to
Closing date: 25 September 2018
1st Interviews will be held: Week commencing 1 October 2018
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'