We have some exciting new CRM Executive roles available, based at our Maidenhead, Head Office.
You may be more familiar with The Rank Group through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos. We employ almost 11,000 people across our brands, in roles ranging from Casino Croupiers, Poker Dealers, Chefs and Bingo Club Callers, through to specialists in Marketing, Property, Finance, Law and Human Resources and many more. We are a multi-channel business, operating across our retail (club and casino venues), online and mobile. We are always changing and always innovating.
We are looking for someone who will support the planning and execution of CRM strategies across the organisation with a view to retaining existing customers and increasing brand loyalty across multi-channel.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
· Implement and execute email, SMS and Push campaigns that deliver high levels of engagement to our database across multiple brands.
· To drive the development of new automated lifestage communication journeys, including welcome, conversion, pre-churn and reactivation. This will include data selection, HTML builds, and briefing in email creative and copy to our creative agency.
· Develop a highly calculated test and learn philosophy and apply to all elements of lifestage CRM; testing offers, content, creative, segmentation and targeting across all key lifestage communications, with ongoing optimisation.
· Working alongside the other CRM Executives, to map and document all automated customer journeys, including communications, content, data selections and offers.
· Use communication response and campaign target v control analysis to create and present regular reports detailing the commercial effectiveness of lifestage CRM campaigns and test and learn initiatives.
· Responsible for quality monitoring of CRM lifestage campaigns to ensure accuracy and consistent communication in CRM programmes across the brand portfolio.
· Maintain regular contact with team members of all key departments to ensure optimal awareness of customer marketing initiatives/opportunities across the business.
· Champion the customer focus corporate objectives and keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for someone with some HTML knowledge and experience of using an ESP to send email communications to customers in a B2C environment is essential. You will ideally have experience of using Adobe Campaign.
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch to find out more about what we can offer you at The Rank Group.
- Customer Marketing
- Email Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'