CRM Campaign Executive
A leading travel brand in Manchester is looking for a CRM Campaign Executive to join them on a 9-12 month fixed term contract.
This exciting opportunity will suit someone with experience managing email campaigns through CRM systems such as Salesforce. Any experience in analysing campaign success would be a benefit.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or ()
About the business:
A very successful leading travel brand
- Implementation retention strategy for deployment of new CRM programme
- Drive multi-channel campaign strategy
- Work with Marketing Managers to develop journeys and campaigns
- Focus on growing the renewals and conversion enquiries
- Continued optimisation of campaign plans
- Use data insights to develop and manage campaign plans
- Use of ESP platform Salesforce
- Experience managing CRM platforms to develop campaigns is essential
- Ensure campaign rely the right message in the right tone for the brand and audience
- Experience managing multi-channel campaigns is essential, especially email and DM
- Able to work with multiple teams to maximise performance such as the analytics, marketing and compliance teams
- Ensure data protection/compliance is followed on every campaign
- You must be able to commute into Manchester and ideally able to drive
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.