Working with a leading and rapidly growing Fintech business in central London. The business are looking to hire a CRM Executive into the business to report straight into the Head of Digital. This role will have scope to develop and progress into a channel manager position.
The client are a rapidly growing, consumer focused fintech start-up in central London.
With an existing base of over 14,000 customers in the UK and over £650 million in funds under management, the business have a great foundation on which to build future success.
Digital marketing represents a huge opportunity for the business and we want our digital activity to be leading the way for the entire industry.
They are looking to hire a CRM Executive into the team who will work with the Head of Digital Marketing to develop and executive a CRM strategy for the business.
Responsibilities of the CRM Executive:
- Writing and designing emails
- Marketing automation optimisation
- Campaign planning, segmentation and execution
- A/B testing to maximise performance
- e-CRM tracking and reporting
- Working with our technology and product teams to identify and capitalise on opportunities and expand our activity
- Acquisition email marketing to nurture and re-engage our prospect database (segmentation, campaign planning and execution)
- Management of any affiliate email activity
- Quarterly email newsletters to existing customers
- Email newsletters to website subscribers
- Customer Comms support: Managing, updating and optimising the customer comms for customers who are already in our customer journey and haven't yet switched their pension with us
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience within the financial services (B2C)r would be preferable
- Minimum of one year's digital marketing experience
- Experience of email tools such as MailChimp, SendGrid
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Highly numerate with strong data analysis skills
- Google Analytics experience advantageous
- Strong communication and stakeholder management at all levels - able to articulate results and performance clearly and concisely
- Versatile and able to deal with frequent changes in priorities and activity
- Prepared to travel to our head office in Preston on an ad-hoc basis
£28,000-£35,000 plus company bonus and benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job