Sitting within the Performance Marketing department, you will work closely with the customer insight, analytics and marketing teams across the business, supporting the implementation of digital marketing activity for our fast-paced business.
You will be responsible for delivering on the CRM strategy, processes, email activity testing and technical capabilities, all with a view to driving increased customer transactions, value and incremental revenues.
My client is the Nation's leading publisher. Company's mission is to provide content that inspires people to have the perspective they want to progress in life. It delivers quality, trusted, award-winning journalism, 24 hours a day, across its digital and print properties as well as through leading digital partners.
27.2 million Britons consume content across their portfolio monthly, with a growing global digital audience through 107 million browsers a month.
You will be responsible for the following activity:
Managing the day-to-day deliver of digital marketing campaigns across business areas of editorial, commerce, events, subscriptions and advertising
- Liaising with design teams to coordinate proofing and approvals from stakeholders
- Regular, detailed campaign reporting on all CRM activity
- Main channel email, but complemented with SMS, mobile app messaging, re-marketing, direct mail and outbound calling, with flexibility to diversify further in the future
- Involved in ad-hoc project work
You should be an accomplished eCRM or digital marketing executive with strong proven track record in managing simultaneous email marketing campaigns for sizeable online businesses. You will have a passion for driving insight through data, possess good analytical skills and always looking for improvement.
Essential & Desirable skills:
Accomplished in eCRM or broader digital marketing with at least 12 months experience
- Operational reporting & analysis experience
- Working knowledge of HTML is an advantage
- Experience of working with multiple ESP platforms (Adobe Campaign is an advantage but not essential)
- Experience working with a large consumer database
- Experience driving campaign success through data
- Understanding of customer profiling and segmentation
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Knowledge of managing and domain and IP reputations
- Great eye for detail
- Knowledge and experience of the publishing industry is an advantage
You will be offered a competitive salary together with a great benefits package.
- digital marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job