As CRM executive you will report to the Senior Campaigns Manager to support in the direct marketing and subscription activity, executing the CRM strategy within acquisitions ensuring subscriptions to ensure volume and revenue are being driven up. You will be supporting in the development and implementation of the CRM strategy for Direct Marketing activity- Creating plans, undertaking testing, looking at data strategy, supporting on campaigns and developing relationships with suppliers.
- Utilising the email marketing channel to create and manage an effective CRM strategy - driving both volume and value based acquisition through development of CRM techniques.
- Work closely with internal teams to manage and develop data acquisition strategy and segmentation opportunities following GDPR regulations.
- Liaise with partners on gifts, promotional strategy and campaigns
- Implement and improve the events marketing strategy - attending events as required.
- Take responsibility for data collected at events and manage in line with GDPR.
- Liaise with brand and direct marketing teams to create and implement marketing activity - following up by briefing and coordinating the creative.
- Monitor performance, report results, make suggestions and implement changes.
- Whether you are a graduate or an experienced Marketing Executive or Marketing Assistant with an understanding of direct marketing then we want to hear from you.
- You will need excellent problem solving and analytic skills with great people skills, strong communication and a real customer focus
- Experience with email marketing or CRM is essential.
- You will also need to be a team player with a high attention to detail ideally with a creative flair.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job