Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 131 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
The CRM team is one of the functions which form the Ann Summers Customer Team. The goal of the Customer Team is to understand all we can about our customer in order to deliver a personalised experience with products.
CRM Team Overview:
The successful candidate would join a CRM team where:
- They have total ownership on how to take our email communications to the next level, using the insight available.
Summary of Key Activities:
- Own and execute the customer email plan; ensuring it remains up-to-date and meets both customer and commercial needs, at all times.
- Work with the CRM Manager to help implement life cycle marketing campaigns that improve customer engagement and retention.
- Develop a testing strategy to identify how best to optimise email results. These insights will be delivered through regular weekly reporting.
- Ensure the email plan is founded on making informed, relevant targeting decisions for every email being sent.
To achieve points 1-4, you will:
- Adopt a data-driven approach and have a passion for improving the business understanding of CRM and its customers.
- Brief the Designer and Copywriter on upcoming email marketing campaigns. Work closely with them to achieve optimised email creative and messaging.
- Manage the set-up, scheduling, A/B testing and deployment of all email campaigns through the ESP by using best practice in HTML & text.
- Create reports post-campaign to provide insight based on the results vs. predictions.
- Assess and make recommendations to further enhance/ improve any data related processes.
- Maintain and improve the life cycle messaging and segmentation strategy through analysis and research
- Carry out other ad hoc tasks and projects as required by the CRM Manager / Senior CRM Manager.
- Improve knowledge about CRM by attending industry events and reading industry literature
- Meet the Company's Values.
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 1-2 year's experience as a CRM Executive within either the Retail and/ or Travel Industry
- Demonstrable evidence of achieving financial and customer retention targets for email/CRM marketing
- Analytical skills e.g. able to interpret data and insight to drive actionable changes for both business and customer benefit
- Experience in collaborating with colleagues from other departments (e.g. Design, Ecommerce) to achieve goals
- Experience using one or more ESP is essential
- Experience in the creation and use of customer segmentation for CRM activity
- Experience in building and implementing manual and automated campaign activity
- Experience in building and implementing CRM programmes across multiple customer and trading channels
- Excellent communication and influencing skills including a high level of written and spoken English
- Proactive with a drive to get hands on and `stuck in`
- Strong and vibrant personality who is confident and comfortable working autonomously
- Ability to prioritise and deliver to deadlines
- A drive to stay up-to-date with email marketing technology and CRM & consumer trends
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Headoffice is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job