A rare and unique opportunity has arisen within a group, at their well-established dealership located in Redhill. They are seeking to employ an experienced CRM Executive to ultimately be the custodian for their database, whilst carrying out a further exciting duty throughout the day.
This opportunity does not arise often, so for this induvial seeking to join the automotive industry and utilise you previously gained experience within CRM/ Marketing executive roles this would be the perfect role for you…
Just to give you a heads up, the position may require you to manoeuvre across their dealership all located within the county of Surrey as and when required.
Let me help you assess whether this is the right position for you by providing you with a further insight into what you will be doing on a daily basis…
You will be:
- Responsible for the enquiry management and processes at the dealership
- Considered the custodian of the database - monitoring all the data quality from newly created customers to amendment of reports
- Ensuring all customer's personal details are correctly inputted correctly onto the system
- Supporting enquiry management and receiving updates through daily sales meetings on all brand within the dealership
- Reviewing enquiries registered onto the system and monitoring purchase requirements
- Reviewing 24 hour follow up calls and on-going enquiries to check on progress of leads, assisting the Sales Managers within their lead management nurturing
- Monitoring the number of Sales Executive demonstrations that have been logged onto systems for the benefit of reports and analysis
- Carrying out random lost sales calls to see if this process is useful
- Assisting managers with enquiry management audits and business forecasting reports
- Collate all sales executive CRM Performance reports to assist manger with their one to one meetings
- Supporting the HR department with induction training as well as carrying out assessment reviews of the system-use
- Providing assistance for any issues or problems found using the database/ system
- Monitoring CRM Portal allocations through a rage of tasks including, cleansing the database through returned post to ensure no further postage sent, working closely with managers to monitor sales executive diaries for overdue or quality contacts and additional cleansing activities
- Carrying out your own review on things such as overdue contacts, outstanding enquiries, contact terminations, missing data, monthly CRM reviews (to be sent to Head of Business) and deliver additional information on database standards
- Providing any additional data required by the Head of Business or Marketing team
- Reporting directly to the Group Marketing Manager
What is my client looking for in you?
- Experience within the automotive industry is highly desired but not essential
- Strong understanding and use of the in-house system Kerridge (Drive/DMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the box and implement changes where necessary
- Flexible in the way you work with the ability to adapt to any given situation or circumstance
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Methodological and logical thinker
What will you be rewarded with?
A fantastic salary all depending on your experience - £25,000 - £35,000 basic
Excellent additional company benefits as well as flexible hours of work!!HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- data analyst
- crm executive