The CRM Executive is responsible for implementing CRM activity in support of the mainstream CRM strategy, as well as reporting against its performance and delivering changes to improve performance.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the implementation of customer contact strategies that deliver a positive return on investment and support the overall CRM strategy.
- This will include the annual contact strategy which should be based on customer and brand insight to ensure it’s relevant to our target audience, and consider historical performance analysis in any recommendations.
- Manage campaigns and activity, including scheduling, creative briefing, technical briefing, approval of creative, testing and project sign-off. Responsibility for day-to-day operations to support regular activity, ensuring delivery against targets.
- You will also adopt a continuous test and learn approach to drive improvements in performance and follow relevant processes so that activity is legally compliant, covers all relevant business policies and meets the requirements of our brand guidelines and product range.
- Work with relevant teams to produce regular KPI reports that demonstrate the value driven from all activity.
- Use KPIs to make recommendations for future enhancements to the programme / contact strategy.
- Manage Purchase Order and Invoice process, to ensure all expenditure is approved, forecasted and accounted for in line with business policies and processes.
What we are looking for
- Educated to a degree standard
- Experience of working in a similar CRM or Marketing role.
- Knowledge of ECRM technology and best practice.
- Experience of marketing that uses customer data to personalise content and offers.
- Experience of working with customer segmentations to drive marketing activity.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Understanding of relevant legal requirements (Data Protection, Package Travel Regulations and Consumer Protection and Advertising Standards)
- Proven ability to brief, manage and implement small to medium marketing projects.
- Experience of developing communication plans.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience of working with external agencies and suppliers.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Flexible approach to working within a fast changing environment
- PC literate – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Working within TUI group
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
It’s our people that make us number one
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Apply online, we just need a few details from you and your CV.