Salary Grade: Circa GBP 19,000-GBP 25,000 pa depending on experience
Location: Milton Keynes
Want to be part of a digital transformation that will positively impact a national sport?
Badminton England is looking to lead the way for Governing Bodies, creating a single customer view and data function across the business. We are now seeking a CRM Insight Executive be part of the journey, making an impact on the sport but also their career.
The CRM Insight Executive will provide insight, data science and CRM expertise the business needs to make right data-driven decisions. The better we know our customers - the better we can anticipate and meet their changing needs.
This role is crucial to the next growth stage of Badminton England where we want the CRM Insight Executive to be getting under the skin of our data, using it to challenge the direction of the business, measure performance and deliver commercial results.
The successful applicant will get a week's training/shadowing at our digital transformation agency so they can hit the ground running.
- Creation and execution of marketing campaigns (via email, SMS, CRM)
- Develop a clear understanding of the customer base and how the behaviour of customers varies by product and segment (using CRM Console Software) which enables creation of personalised campaigns
- Analysing campaign success (revenues, engagement statistics) and report back to the Marketing team on potential areas of improvement
- Maintain and interpret a suite of customised dashboards which measure the impact of CRM lifecycle campaigns, identifying any trends or anomalous behaviour and providing appropriate supporting commentary and additional insight
- Creating weekly/monthly reports for the team in addition to creating documentation and presentations for regular reviews
- Identifying gaps in our customer data and make recommendations on what we should be capturing as a priority
- Benchmarking performance and outlining possible growth areas
- Following marketing trends and best practice across sports and other relevant industries
- Helping the Commercial Director to identify business development opportunities
- Day to day contact for the single customer view partner, Sports Alliance
- Be the owner for all database queries (e.g. data feeds/integrity/housekeeping etc)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants will require a Graduate qualification at least 2:1 with a strong academic background.
Required skills include:
- Independent and confident 'cando' attitude and strong desire to play an active role in this area of the company's growth
- Demonstrable interest and knowledge of the Sports Industry and supporter marketing
- Creative thinker able to independently develop new ideas
- Excellent written communication and grammar
- Highly computer literate including advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability and willingness to learn other applications and web based computer programs to fulfil the role
- Understanding of database structure and able to apply analytical thinking to identify patterns across data sources
- High attention to detail and ability to work accurately on simultaneous campaigns and requests to deadline
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job