CRM Executive - Part Time 21-30 hours per week
Our client, a leading law firm, based in Reading, are currently hiring for CRM Executive on a part time basis, working between 21-30 hours per week, to enable the effective use of an Internal CRM tool.
- Day to day management of the CRM, including training, communications, data management and reporting.
- Training new starters to ensure usage from day one
- Educating users to appreciate that meaningful data is as an asset and can help drive sales and growth, through realising relationships
- Maintaining and updating training manuals
- Actively promoting the system to encourage usage, working with the sales team to co-ordinate communications initiatives to encourage frim-wide adoption
- Being the firm's lead CRM champion
- Analysis and reporting
- Previous CRM and data management experience
- Proven project management skills
- Good communication skills and an ability to work well with others
- Ability to work under time constraints and prioritise work load
- Excellent organisation skills with a methodical approach
This is a part-time, permanent, position working Monday-Friday between (21-30 hours per week). Flexible Hours/days available.
This company has an excellent culture and is a market-leader.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job