Quest Search and Selection is working with a Leading British Heritage Brand, who is looking to hire a CRM Executive to join their dynamic marketing team based in London Head Office. This established specialist retailer are looking for someone who can play a key role in planning and executing strong email campaigns.
As a CRM Executive, your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving and managing email marketing campaigns to ensure they are briefed and delivered on time.
- Work alongside the Ecommerce team to produce commercially relevant and timely emails.
- Creating weekly/monthly reports to provide insight on results and performance.
- Maintaining and improving lifecycle messaging and segmentation strategy through analysis and research.
- Develop new strategies to increase email acquisition.
This is a company who values people, they require an individual who has:
- Experience in a similar role as CRM Assistant/Executive desirably from a retail background.
- Experience in driving and managing email marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively.
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing business.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job