A leading digital technology corporation has been acquired by the public sector and is now seeking a CRM Developer (MS Dynamics 365) to join the software development team reporting into Head of Systems Development. This role will give the chosen individual an opportunity to support the senior management of team with new product developments
The CRM Developer (MS Dynamics 365) will provide technical solution improvement in a project environment and develop new interfaces and services with third party suppliers. This will incorporate technology platform development, solution design and occasional platform support.
Technical skill set:
• In depth experience of developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM MS Dynamics CRM 2015 (2013/2016 (essential)
• Familiarity of developing within the Microsoft cloud technology stack, i.e. Azure, Dynamics 365 (desirable)
• System configuration and customisation including use of custom entities (essential)
• Webmail, O365, SharePoint Online, Power BI, SQL Server, etc. (desirable)
• Managing data cleansing and setting up retention schedules (corresponding knowledge of MS SQL Server an advantage) (essential)
• Integrating with scripting software (preferably Team Knowledge TK Dialogs or similar) (desirable)
• Experience with dashboard management, integrations, customisations and configuration (desirable)
• Experience of Veolia's operating systems and API, Yuta May rise and Cilia Web pay are all (desirable)
Rate circa - £300 - £400 per day on a 6 month rolling contract / 35-hour week 9am - 5pm.
Right next to the tube station and easily accessible by car.
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details.
CRM Developer (MS Dynamics 365)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'