CRM Digital Marketing Executive, London, Up to £30k
Our client is a dynamic and expanding Travel Management agency based in London. To work alongside the Marketing Manager, our client is looking for a CRM Digital Marketing Executive to develop the Companies digital presence, by enhancing and progressing current and new ways of working.
The responsibilities of the CRM Digital Marketing Executive are as follows:
- Support the wider Marketing Team in the completion and delivery of all aspects of Marketing, Social Media and PR.
- Completion of reporting across all digital platforms.
- Communicate effectively via all mediums to Clients and internal colleagues regarding key messages and news.
- Maintain, update and develop knowledge of CRM functions and capabilities of the Company database and distribution list.
- Gain a good understanding of the Company intranet, improving the quality and structure of information provided for the whole of the Company.
- Research, maintain and develop the website content for digital campaigns.
- Responsible for social media management, development of social media outlets which will include but not limited to; content creation and strategy planning.
- Ensure all reporting across all digital platforms, including social media, website and CRM.
- Proactively and continuously build a good working knowledge of the company intranet, ensuring relevant documentation and updates are available to the whole company.
- Ensure the highest quality communication is produced for all documentation, social media outlets and company website.
- Actively seek to reduce costs and improve quality where possible on a continuous basis.
- Any other tasks commensurate with the level and responsibility of the role.
The skills required for the CRM Digital Marketing Executive are as follows:
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Ability to produce a range of marketing materials, blogs, publications, newsletters etc.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment and be open to change
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job