CRM Development and Support Executive - Gibraltar
Excellent relocation package on offer.
The CRM Operations team is responsible for development, deployment and operational support for processes and platforms that enable the CRM teams to operate. This will involve utilising software to an advanced degree and there is a need to rapidly learn the CRM platforms used by the business. Marketing campaign development across email, push and SMS will be a requirement of this role. The role will be a mix of support operations, user training and project based work.
CRM Development and Support Executive Key Responsibilities
* Issue Management: front line of support: take ownership of day to day issues and resolutions for CRM platform; carry out investigation of problems reported, resolve where feasible or otherwise escalate
* Provide insight on common issues and make recommendations on how these can be avoided
* Assist in setting automated / triggered and dynamic multi-channel campaigns, and customer journeys.
* Provide assistance with the development and build of specific campaigns to meet business requirements
* Develop and manipulate HTML emails to adhere to industry best-practice.
* Understand and advise the CRM team on recipient list management, data cleansing and audience segmentation topics.
* Work with reporting systems to present the campaign statistics and review areas for improvement.
* Monitor campaign transmission, delivery and response. Recommend A/B testing techniques to optimise.
* Make recommendations to CRM executives and brand teams on ways to improve campaign performance and efficiency.
* Understand the operational requirements that underpin managing multiple campaigns.
* Assist with testing new software integrations, mobile app builds and functionality updates within the CRM platform.
* Maintain knowledge of and put into practice the requirements of Responsible Gaming compliance.
CRM Development and Support Executive Specialist Skills and Experience Required
* Hands-on experience with HTML and CSS
* Experience developing & delivering responsive design, dynamic content and mobile optimized campaigns.
* Experience of email service platforms, (Salesforce 'ExactTarget' Marketing Cloud is an advantage), as well as real-time marketing platforms and SMS/ Push providers in a rich-message gaming ad environment.
* Experience with Litmus and/or other tracking and testing tools.
* Appreciation of cross device / browser / email compatibility issues.
* Working with various data formats (CSV, TXT, XML, ANSI, UTF-8)
* Experience in secure data environment including testing, best practice and encryption with ISO standards.
If you are interested in this position and have the desired skills and experience please apply to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful someone will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
- Marketing Campaign
- A/B testing
- responsive Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job