CRM Developer - Peterborough - 40,000/45,000
ALH Recruitment are looking to recruit a CRM Developer with immediate effect for our client based in Peterborough.
The CRM Developer has an integral part to play in supporting the internal marketing, sales, finance and service teams in maintaining, administrating, developing and optimising our use of our CRM system and related services.
It’s key to ensuring that customers receive the very best quality service across all brands.
Equally important, the CRM Developer will support the team through understanding the needs of the business and providing solutions to automate and solve technical challenges.
You will need to be highly driven and keen to prove yourself in an entrepreneurial business, and in a marketing team which is focused on communication and results.
- Script architecture, system planning and workflow design.
- Manage all data segments; Naming systems, segmentation, tags and categorization.
- Monitoring weekly database unsubscribes, complaints, CRM compliance, email bounce rates & improvement suggestions.
- Staying up to date with Infusionsoft improvements, updates & changes & how the system can best support the business.
- Database cleaning (defining and removing duplicate records, updating records).
- Define & implement data quality standards.
- Script architecture, system planning, and workflow design for the creation of new CRM functionality, using API coding to pass deep-level data in and out of the CRM.
- Documentation of all CRM procedures.
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving that makes use of your technical and commercially-focused expertise.
- In-depth knowledge of database development and deployment.
- Passion and enthusiasm to act as a technical evangelist for our CRM system.
- Professional attitude, with strong attention to detail.
- Attend meetings / industry functions / marketing meetings
- Attend planning meetings as necessary
- Liaise and co-operate with other departments
- Attend all relevant training courses
- Maintain a professional and co-operative relationship with all team members
If you feel you have the skills and experience to step into this role please apply below:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'