Full time, Permanent
Are you a self-motivated CRM Developer who is looking for a new challenge?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a CRM Developer to work with one of their well-established and successful clients based in Peterborough to work as part of their team.
The CRM Developer has vital part to play in supporting our clients internal marketing, sales, finance and service teams in maintaining, administrating, developing and optimising our use of our CRM system and related services. You will support the team through understanding the needs of the business and providing solutions to automate and solve our technical challenges.
Principle Responsibilities for the CRM Developer :-
- Script architecture, system planning and workflow design.
- Manage all data segments; Naming systems, segmentation, tags and categorization.
- Monitoring weekly database unsubscribes, complaints, CRM compliance, email bounce rates & improvement suggestions.
- Staying up to date with Infusionsoft improvements, updates & changes & how the system can best support the business.
- Database cleaning (defining and removing duplicate records, updating records).
- Define & implement data quality standards.
- Script architecture, system planning, and workflow design for the creation of new CRM functionality, using API coding to pass deep-level data in and out of the CRM.
- Documentation of all CRM procedures.
Person specification :-
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving that makes use of your technical and commercially-focused expertise.
- In-depth knowledge of database development and deployment.
- Passion and enthusiasm to act as a technical evangelist for our CRM system.
- Professional attitude, with strong attention to detail.
- You will need to be highly driven and keen to prove yourself in an entrepreneurial business, and in a marketing team which is focused on communication and results.
This is a full time permanent CRM Developer position, Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00, offering an annual salary of £32,000 p/a.
If this CRM Developer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'