CRM Developer - MS Dynamics 365 - Remote working
A MS Dynamics 365 CRM Developer with 1-2 years of experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM / MS Power or a software developer wanting to work in MS Dynamics 365 development the is required by a leading firm based in West Yorkshire.
You will form part of the MS Dynamics CRM 365 development team where you will be working within an agile environment to delivering to range of clients, in several sectors. Together with other members of the MS Dynamics CRM 365 development team you will be working on new and existing applications and getting involved with development in MS Dynamics CRM 365, web applications, windows services and some new and exciting greenfield projects.
*This role will can be fully remote*
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM / MS Power / Power Apps or a software developer wanting to move to CRM development
- Working knowledge of SQL design, queries and stored procedures
- Experience with web service technologies, such as WebAPI
- Ability to work within a team to deliver complex software solutions
- Agile methodology experience
You will also be involved in developing other Microsoft products, such as Power Platforms and have the opportunity to extend your technical knowledge and expertise. Due to the wide nature of the role, you will work with other stakeholders and end users in the software development lifecycle including Project Managers, Business Analysts, Software Testers etc
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Building Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions as part of agile teams for a range of clients.
- Participate in Scrum / Agile activities, daily stand-ups, sprint planning etc
- Contributing to design, review processes, unit test development and execution
- Manage ongoing objectives alongside other specific objectives that are set out for the development team
They offer a fantastic working environment, home working options and excellent career progression.
They are looking to pay a starting salary of between £30,000 - 40,000 + Benefits. This role will be predominantly home based with the occasional visit to the West Yorkshire office
To apply send your CV matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com or press apply now.
Keywords: CRM Developer / MS Power / Dynamics 365 / SQL / West Yorkshire
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- CRM Developer / MS Power / Dynamics 365 / SQL / West Yorkshire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'