We are looking to appoint a CRM and Data Analyst to sit within the UK Corporate Consumer Intelligence Team, for a 12month fixed term contract, to lead the analysis and mining of proprietary consumer data, delivering actionable insights and campaign execution that ultimately drive sales for the Too Faced brand.
- Intellectual prowess (highly analytical & strategic)
- Strong relationship management/interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong project management
- Complex problem-solving, innovative and creative thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Versatile and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple projects to a high quality
- High attention to detail
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Good to have but not essential - Experienced in data visualisation -Power Bi
- Good to have but not essential - Experienced with Sales Force CRM
- Experienced in performing analytics, segmentation, data mining and campaign management using SQL, SAS, SPSS, Google 360 or similar packages
- Previous experience operating large-scale CRM systems or programs, plus knowledge of Technology stacks, SCV opportunities and partners
- Experience in a Data Analytics
- Experience in CRM and Insights with a proven track record of driving actionable insight
- Experienced in CRM technology management, with an understanding of marketing and operational databases, segmentation, campaign management and statistical modelling
- Experienced in successfully managing agencies and consultant partnerships
- Experience in omni-channel strategy- development and implementation
- Degree-level candidate required
- Plan and oversee delivery of the Email marketing and CRM strategy to drive online traffic and revenue targets and relevant KPI’s
- Responsibility for all newsletter and product-led Email marketing
- Responsibility for database growth and lead development of Email production processes and system integrations.
- Plan email calendar in collaboration with Online, NAM and Marketing stakeholders
- Provide data insights and analytical reports for Too Faced.
Covering both marketing and commercial KPIs.
- Assist Too Faced Marketing, NAM and Online to provide relevant insights
- Tackle the challenge of extracting business intelligence from large data sets. Ability to see beyond the numbers. 1st party data, 2nd party and 3rd party.
- Proactively suggest ways to visualise complex data sets, generating charts/tables that give insightful views of key business issues and opportunities
- Liaises with Too Faced brand team to educate on the scheduling of published reports ensuring clear communication and how they can be used to identify key insights and trends - experienced in automation
- Strong participant and contributor to the creation, sharing and learning culture to provide inspiration and relevant information to Too Faced
- Partnering with our Data Agency and collaborating with the Corporate Media Director to create scalable statistical and analytical models
- Online Retail
- online trading
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'