A full time permanent position with attractive benefit package.
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established and worldwide leading brand.
My client in Bedfordshire is seeking a CRM Coordinator on a permanent basis. You need to have the confidence to discuss pricing & opportunities with customers and have proven experience in creating reports to interpret customer patterns and trends. You need to be IT literate and must have experience using a CRM system together with experience of working in a busy sales office.
- Analyse commercial data collated in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Identify issues to help improve our customer relationships
- Track trends in customer behaviour and proactively implement solutions
- Creating reports and filters in CRM to analyse the data for different user groups
- Suggest ways of changing CRM workflows and processes to improve effectiveness
- Make certain that the CRM data is accurate and complete
- Building relationships with customers
- Continuously working to achieve KPI’s managed and monitored via CRM dashboards.
- Create good lines of communication and relationships across the company
- Occasional field visits with external sales team & occasional assistance with exhibitions and seminars
- Assisting the internal sales team with quotes to customers when necessary
Knowledge and experience
- Experience in using a CRM system (ideally Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience in a commercial business to business environment
- Experience in a busy sales environment dealing with both inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Proven ability to create reports and manipulate the data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job