We are currently looking for a CRM Controller to join a fantastic and friendly company located by Southampton Airport.
This position is initially a 12 month contract working Monday-Friday, offering a competitive salary of £21,000pa and onsite free parking.
To ensure the efficient operation of the department by assisting with the production of reports, department holiday records, answering incoming telephone calls and undertaking general office administration duties as required. Raising, clearing and up-dating records on Oracle.
Essential Job Functions
- Planning and Control engineers weekly program
- Arrange Site Access - Applies to every planned visit, PM’s, Battery Replacement and Ad hoc visits as and when required.
- Planning and scheduling of maintenance visits.
- Issuing work instructions to the engineers for planned maintenance activity.
- Creating, assigning and updating service requests on Oracle.
- Gathering of engineers visit reports.
- Gathering of impedance reports.
- Updating of the contract database / spreadsheets
- Saving all maintenance reports in line with the customer’s requirements within specified time periods.
- Provide CRM with feedback on contract delivery performance.
- Any other task within your limitations that you may from time to time be called upon to perform.
- Have previous experience within an administrative role.
- Strong focus on attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self motivated and capable of operating with minimal supervision
- Ability to successfully interface with various departments and personnel
- Have previous experience within a client/team co-ordination role.
- Multi-tasking ability with a flexible approach to work.
If you believe that you have the relevant experience for the role then apply now!
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"