Location: Reading, UK
Salary: Market rates plus Car Allowance and benefits
My client is looking to recruit a CRM consultant to join our rapidly expanding business. As part of our service delivery team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers CRM implementations are a success.
- Working with our sales team in a pre-sales capacity.
- Helping our customers to clearly define their requirements through needs analysis and business process reviews.
- Documenting their requirements and producing project plans which guide the customers through a successful implementation.
- Defining data migration strategies and help customers migrate their data into CRM.
- Configuring CRM to meet customer requirements.
- Project management of implementations, ensuring that milestones are met and customer expectations are achieved.
- Working with the product management and the engineering teams to influence the product roadmap based on customer feedback.
- Delivering on-site and web based training.
- To build good working relationships with customers and other members of the CRM team.
- To be professional and conduct your-self with integrity at all times.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate directly relevant experience including:
- 3+ years experience of CRM and Business Application deployments.
- 3+ years experience of a major CRM system such as Salesforce.com, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics or SAP Business by Design.
- Experience with relationship databases, and ideally the ability to write SQL and use ETL (Extract Translate & Load) tools.
- The ability to run projects, hit deadlines and communicate effectively with customers.
- The ability to listen to customer requirements, ask intelligent questions and professionally challenge assumptions in order to establish key requirements.
- A strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers.
- A good telephone manner with the ability to produce well written English.
- Presentation skills.
- A willingness to learn new skills and 'go the extra mile’.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to work with stakeholders from different departments.
- Attention to detail and a high standard of work.
- Problem solving, task prioritisation, communication, administration and organisation skills are a key requirement.
- Data Migration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job