I am representing a growing organisation in Birmingham who are the UK's largest seller of a leading CRM system. This position has come available due to a surge in sales and to meet increased demand from customers.
In this role you will be working closely with key stakeholders, directors, sales teams and the CRM Development team to analyze, programme and implement customer relationship management (CRM) systems for clients to excpetional standards.
As a CRM Consultant, you will be familiar with at least one leading commercial CRM system. You will assist delivery teams with CRM solution planning, analysis, design, build and test. You will also provide support in CRM issue escalation and resolution.
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure that project quality meets company standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Research customer CRM challenges and create solutions
- Support continuous improvement of client experience with CRM system by proactively identifying potential challenges
- Travel as needed.
- An understanding of common industry-standard business practices supported by CRM
- Minimum 3+ years experience with a leading CRM system (Salesforce, Dynamics, Sugar CRM, Zoho, SAP etc.)
- Some knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) environments, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .NET, etc is highly desirable
Your non-technical skills likely include:
- Ability to work with clients to develop and manage an action plan
- Some consulting experience to external clients
- Experience working with global and offshore teams
- Great communication skills.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply wiht your latest CV and I shall be in touch with more information.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Customer Relationship Management
- zoho crm