Bingo CRM Team Leader
Active CRM Manager
Due to continued success and accelerated growth, Betfred Digital are now looking to recruit a hardworking and enthusiastic Bingo Active Team Leader to join their expanding operation in Manchester.
Working with the Active, Retention and Communications departments you will be part of a team delivering a sophisticated multi-channel, optimised CRM strategy to ensure customers retain their active status whilst increasing a customer's lifetime value to the business.
You will do this through excellent leadership of a team of 3 which is focused on the creation of promotional and insight based communications structured around the Sports product and key events. An understanding of the external market and competitor activity will also be vital in the continuous improvement of customer promotional offers and journeys.
- Work closely with the CRM Manager to ensure the team deliver the overall strategy for Bingo as outlined by the CRM Director and Manager.
- Understand KPI performance, trends and opportunities to improve future campaigns and report on these on a regular basis.
- Participate in all aspects of CRM, working closely with the Communications team to deliver an optimised customer experience, including audience selections, and post campaign analysis and insights
- Oversee and manage all campaigns from planning through to execution and analyse performance to drive optimised strategies.
- Identify customer clusters and segments through database analysis for tiering within product verticals.
- Implement a cross-sell strategy through careful analysis of customer behaviours and oversee the multi-channel execution.
- Create and establish a suite of active offers which are bespoke to customer segments and deliver against KPIs. Continue to test and improve on these for maximum gains.
- Liaise with the Communication Team Leaders to ensure all parties KPIs are being met and the creative strategy outlined for the active department is being carried out. Continuously challenge and seek development in these areas.
- Work closely with the Bingo product teams to ensure all stakeholder requirements are being met, a clear strategy between the two is being followed and any synergies / efficiency gains are being achieved.
- Drive your team to deliver and develop communication strategies incorporating segmentation, personalization and targeting
- Ensure the team maintain comprehensive analysis into competitors on-site and outbound promotional and communication activity.
- Create and manage automated, multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle email marketing programs relevant to the active base.
- Ensure all campaigns fall within agreed Compliance guardrails
Experience and Skills
- Educated to degree level, ideally in business or marketing related subject or minimum of 2 years' experience in Digital Marketing, CRM or Email Marketing.
- Interest and knowledge of online gaming and marketing.
- Understanding of the principles of customer segmentation Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Results-driven and commercially aware
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure, to precise best practice guidelines while meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and ambitious
- Team player, sociable, can quickly adapt to change