CRM CO-ORDINATOR SHEFFORD
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a market leading organisation, to have customer contact and to interact with other departments within the business? Are you pro-active and IT literate?
To succeed in this role you will be confident in discussing pricing & opportunities with customers and also have proven experience in creating reports and manipulating the results to interpret customer patterns and trends.
As a highly IT literate person, you must have experience using a CRM system (ideally Microsoft Dynamics, but not essential) together with experience of working in a busy sales office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with sales or commercial experience but also enjoys analysing data.
(The successful candidate will need Maths and English GCSE, as a minimum)
- Office based, working within a team to analyse commercial data collated in a Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
- Tracking trends in customer behaviour
- Working in conjunction with management, internal and external sales teams, following CRM opportunities, project updates and negotiating orders.
- Creating reports and filters in CRM to analyse the data for different user groups.
- Suggesting ways of changing CRM workflows and processes to improve the effectiveness of CRM data capture.
- Continuously working to achieve KPI’s set by the business which should be managed and monitored via CRM dashboards.
- Working in conjunction with the internal sales team in relation to quotations & Customer Support in relation to linking the CRM opportunity with an order ensuring that all relevant information is captured on CRM.
- Occasional field visits with external sales team & occasional assistance with exhibitions and seminars.
- Assisting the internal sales team with quotes to customers when necessary.
- Proactively approaching new projects and implement solutions
Knowledge and experience
- Experience in using a CRM system (ideally Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience in a commercial business to business environment.
- Experience in a busy sales environment dealing with both inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Knowledge and experience of construction industry sales is preferred but not essential.
- Proven ability to create reports and manipulate the data
Personal skills and behaviours
- IT literacy (Microsoft Office and CRM system).
- Ability to build excellent client relationships.
- Ability to analyse data and communicate results
- Follow up any selling opportunities – tenacity in quote chasing and conversion.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job