A forward-thinking and fast-growing entrepreneureal fintech business are looking to expand their digital team. Based in their funky Macclesfield head office, the CRM Executive, will be central to developing and delivering CRM initiatives across the group brands and global territories.
The role will require you to have had end-to-end involvement with campaign planning through to implementation and analysis.
If you are strategic, creative and enjoy problem solving, then we would love to hear from you. This is an exciting and pivotal time for the growth of the business and we’re looking for a passionate and hardworking individual to join the vibrant team on their growth journey.
In return we promise a forward thinking culture and rewarding career with room to progress.
With lots of perks, including generous starting salary, a friendly team with lots of socials, a lie in on your birthday, 33 days holiday as well as growth targets to rival the best London-based financial services companies, it's a great time to join.
- Identifying new opportunities for automated CRM programmes
- Work alongside our data services team to source and integrate the required data to ensure campaigns are highly targeted and personalised.
- Brief the in house design team and/or our creative agency with clear creative requirements and outputs.
- Create dynamic and measureable programs within set deadlines.
- Carry thorough campaign QA and sign off process.
- Continually analyse existing programmes: and make suggestions on how to test and optimise.
- Manage continual test and learn plans across your focus brands and channels.
- Continually refine content, subject lines and offers according to lessons gathered from on-going analysis.
- Able to make basic HTML amends and adjustments to the campaign/programme set up within our communications tool.
- Initiating measurable email, SMS, and social media tests in existing CRM programmes to determine the optimal message, channel and timing.
- Explore and identify new methods and functionality within existing tools to meet specific requirements or simply to unlock potential and create efficiencies.
- Knowledge sharing with the wider Marketing/Product team to ensure cross-pollination of learnings and best in class practices.
- Previous experience within a CRM role in an ecommerce environment
- Experience of email broadcast tools, e.g. Responsys, Exact Target, Silverpop
- An understanding of basic HTML
- An understanding of SQL and or other query languages
- Experience in setting up multi-stage CRM programs
- An analytical, proactive and flexible approach
- The ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
- Commercially minded and comfortable with working towards set KPIs
- A can-do attitude
If this looks like the role for you, then click apply, or to find out more, email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job