KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CRM Business Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CRM Business Analyst you will work with stakeholders to understand their requirements for changes or improvements and understand if these are feasible.
2. You will act as a bridge between 3rd party vendors and the business to push suppliers to deliver high standards and ensure they understand the requirements.
3. As the CRM Business Analyst you will be involved in projects from early inception through to user acceptance testing.
4. You will create scopes of work and develop high-level design and specifications which need to be communicated to relevant internal and external teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CRM Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the CRM Business Analyst you will have a relevant degree in a Mathematics or Business related degree or have relevant experience.
2. You will have proven industry experience in analysing business requirements and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and third party vendors.
3. As the CRM business analyst you will have a working knowledge and practical experience with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce although other CRM experience will be considered.
Key Words: CRM, Salesforce, data, analyst, business, stakeholders, vendors, third party, delivery, requirements, analysis, specifications.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'