Are you passionate about CRM and keen to share the benefits with our internal stakeholders?
Epson is an established market leader with regards to the audio visual market (projector) and with a continuous history of success and high regard internationally across consumer and entertainment markets. A fast paced business constantly expanding with revolutionary and breakthrough products more recently with regards to Business Print in the B2B market.
To support this continued growth Epson is substantially investing in the CRM/ Sales Force Automation area. At the forefront of the company's expansion strategy our CRM team is currently engaged with the migration, enhancement and optimisation of key business processes into MS Dynamics 365 whilst working on new exciting corporate solutions aimed to sustain and maximise the company's expansion throughout the EMEAR markets.
For this reason we are looking to recruit a high calibre and motivated individual to join our pan-European CRM Team who through a developed portfolio of business and technology consulting skills is able to support a selection of the MS Dynamics technology implementations throughout the organisation.
- Take ownership for a selection of complex numerical business processes managed by the CRM team and act as the 'subject matter expert' to provide support to the central and local MS Dynamics users
- Analysing, simplifying and prioritising requirements; translating and documenting into detailed technical/ functional specifications. Ensuring that the identified solutions do not conflict with the existing business processes or cross functional applications
- Devising solutions to business problems and supporting company's sales efforts in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly and precisely to stakeholders, facilitators and partners
- Liaise with system developers to ensure quality of deliverables, timely progression of projects, and adherence to specification
- Troubleshoot when/ where necessary
- Successfully develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in order to maintain communication and manage expectations in regards to product functionality and delivery
- Prepare business communications including presentations, summaries for the management and reports
Key skills and experience:
- Degree in business analytics or related discipline
- A process person used to operate in environments where complexity is high (or errors are costly) with a genuine interest to investigate the root cause of issues and the necessary business acumen to establish logical links between processes and their components coupled with the ability to collapse and streamline them to reduce inefficiencies
- 3+ years' experience in a Business Analyst role with demonstrable key contribution to mid-large cross function business projects
- Able to review business requirements, identify issues and generate possible solutions to complex problems whilst establishing good standard operating procedures
- Proven expertise in MS Dynamics
- Able to translate business requirements into written specifications and/ or visual aids (e.g. PowerPoint, Visio etc)
- Experience of communicating complex technical/ functional concepts to non-technical audiences
- Highly numerate with the ability to interpret data and trouble shoot problems
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders across our organisation both internal and external
- Prioritise workload and manage own time to meet agreed targets and deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
If you want to be part of this exciting challenge then we look forward to hearing from you
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.
- CRM Business Analyst
- Channel CRM Analyst