The CRM/BI Analyst within our Customer Strategy and CRM team is responsible for the measurement of our key performance reporting across a suite of dashboards and delivering insights that drive key strategic and investment decisions for CRM in the UK. Using internal and external customer data, you will provide meaningful customer insights and recommendations that help the company better understand their consumer, increase engagement, and ultimately drive conversion. Working closely with the Global teams, you will also provide market-relevant segmentation, profiling, modelling and performance reporting to support UK CRM and the wider business strategy.
How you will make an impact as a CRM / BI Analyst
There are many ways for you to get involved:
As a CRM/BI Analyst, you will create and maintain innovative, timely, insightful and engaging self-service visualisations to provide key reporting and convey insights that must be acted upon. You will proactively push these insights out to the business, informing decision-making and enhancing understanding of our UK CRM performance. This role will be instrumental in focusing the business on the, with the objective of driving informed decision-making and increasing our knowledge and understanding of our customers.
Through your understanding of campaign metrics, channel mix optimisation, testing techniques and strong insight visualisations, as well as interpersonal skills you will become a valued business partner. Quickly establishing these solid relationships with your stakeholders, you will proactively identify opportunities for business improvement, follow these through to implementation, and influence how our insights are used to improve UK CRM performance.
Working alongside the Global CRM team, you will forecast performance and set targets for UK CRM and deliver cutting-edge marketing analytics projects in areas such as segmentation, customer lifetime value, channel mix optimisation and personalisation. You will also work closely with our digital teams to identify and implement opportunities to combine reporting, bring the customer to life in other channels and drive business efficiencies as well as use our first party data and models in channels outside CRM in order to drive the right business and customer outcomes.
To do all of this you will use a wide range of customer data including booking, digital and demographic data, as well as geo-spatial, engagement and customer feedback data. You will be using established analytical, and ideally predictive modelling techniques, along with excellent data visualisation skills to generate insights and translate these into clear business stories that drive action. You will also proactively identify opportunities for data improvements, recommending enhancements where appropriate and following these through to implementation.
What you will bring to TUI as a CRM / BI Analyst
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Experience of creating and maintaining quality visualisations and dashboards using tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, PowerBI or Qlik Sense
- Experience of analysing large data volumes using such tools as SQL, R, Python, SAS or Alteryx
- The ability to lead analytical projects and manage delivery to a broad group of stakeholders
- You’ll need to be an organised, multi-tasker who has an analytical approach to the way you work
- Demonstrable analytical problem solving capabilities
- Ability to articulate analysis for a non-technical audience with clarity and in an engaging way
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills coupled with sound commercial awareness
- An understanding of direct marketing techniques, campaign selection and analysis processes
- Educated to a degree standard, ideally in a mathematical, economic or scientific related discipline
- Ideally exposure to analysing large data volumes using tools such as SQL, Alteryx, R, Python or SAS
- Ideally experience of using predictive modelling techniques and segmentations
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'