Salary: £30-35,000 depending upon experience + Excellent Bonus, Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Our client, a world leader in the online gaming industry, is looking for a high calibre CRM Associate - Casino to join the team based in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will work for a company that is dedicated to their staff and the community around them, and experience fulfilment in a dynamic work environment. They continue to experience unprecedented growth, and that leaves incredible opportunity for each individual.
As CRM Associate - Casino you will be highly creative and will be responsible for planning, executing and optimizing CRM & promotional activities across multiple brands. Your aim is to increase customer satisfaction and engagement, with an overall focus on lifecycle flows. You will be measured on your ability to impact top-line KPIs; your main objectives are to reduce churn, increase conversion rates, improve customer satisfaction and increase overall player lifetime value
This challenging yet exciting CRM Associate - Casino opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Delivery of all lifecycle CRM activity for the business unit including Conversion, Retention, Reactivation and Cross Sell
- Initiate and implement automated daily/weekly/monthly/yearly marketing plans with a view to optimising commercial return and player engagement on all communications
- Create end to end automated lifecycle campaigns ensuring ongoing optimisation of key player touchpoints for specific brands
- Work closely with the Acquisition, MarComs, BI and Product teams to work on tactical plans in order to convert, reactive and retain customers via automated life cycles
- Ensure the business unit has the optimal promotions plan to ensure bonus spend is in line with budget while maximizing ROI
- Monitor customer experience across all channels and identify opportunities, trends, etc. in order to manage key improvements aimed at increasing retention/value across lifecycle stages
- Request full campaign analysis for each brand and promotion, with aim of optimising
- Contribute towards improving our various promotional tools, reporting tools, CRM & bonusing systems, segmentation systems, email templates, etc.
- Co-ordination and communication of all activity with internal departments/regions
- Initiate and implement best-in-class CRM strategies using competitor analysis
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience within a marketing or CRM environment, preferably focusing on lifecycles
- A keen interest in and knowledge of online gaming products
- Good knowledge of Email marketing tools and overall campaign Best Practice
- Experience with campaign Journeys and programs, ideally automated
- Highly creative with excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills and experience in segmenting data
- Team player, able to work with multiple business units to achieve objectives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and presentational)
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Pro-active and enthusiastic to learn
- A proven record of delivering against targets
- Very strong English skills
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Email Marketing
- Online Gaming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job