An exciting part-time opportunity to join a successful, fast-growing business that's passionate about vaping! If you adore data analysis and generating ideas and action plans, and are looking for a flexible working pattern, this could be your perfect next move.
Founded in 2014 in London, Vaping Global has quickly grown into a group of companies encompassing high street retail, distribution, manufacturing and an analytical laboratory. Its retail brand, Evapo, is a multi-channel business with more than 35 retail stores in the UK, as well as branches in Germany and Gibraltar. Evapo sells a wide range of e-cigarettes, vaporizers, accessories and e-liquids sourced from around the world. With its ambitious store opening programme, Vaping Global wants to shape and professionalize the industry by becoming the leading high street retail vaping chain in Europe.
Based at our Head Office in Chessington, the purpose of this newly-created role is to analyze Loyalty Card data, generate actionable insights, and manage campaigns to increase membership, sales, and revenue from members.
Key activities will include:
- Managing and analyzing large volumes of data across multiple channels (e-commerce, in-store and mobile) and categories including product, customer, transaction
- Running reports and post-campaign analysis for CRM and loyalty campaigns, developing key insights, and highlighting opportunities to grow loyalty card membership, increase sales, and increase customer loyalty and engagement
- Using customer segmentation techniques to build value segments and generate recommendations for unlocking value
- Generating ideas, recommendations and action plans for marketing campaigns based on actionable data insights
- Managing the implementation of campaigns to maximize revenue derived from loyalty card members.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge, skills and experience in the following areas:
- Minimum of two years’ experience working client side (retail) in data analysis, a CRM or loyalty analytics role
- Good working knowledge of marketing/CRM principles and techniques
- Passion for data and analytics
- Strong analytical skills, and confidence in deriving and presenting results based on data analysis
- Good commercial acumen
- Commitment to action
- Ability to work independently towards given KPIs.
The perks of working with Evapo
Based at our Head Office in Chessington, this role is offered on a flexible working basis, comprising a total of 24 hours per week, Monday to Friday, which you can arrange to suit your domestic and other commitments.
In addition to a competitive salary - equivalent to £30,000 per annum pro rata - you will also enjoy various perks, including:
- a 35% staff discount on all our products
- Head Office bonus scheme
- a great working environment, and
- opportunities for progression thanks to our rapid growth and commitment to valuing and rewarding passion and excellence.
Does this exciting new role have your name on it? Don’t delay, apply today! Upload your CV plus a covering letter explaining how your background and passion for data make you the ideal candidate.
- Commercial Awareness
- Data Analysis
- Self Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'