CRM and Database Manager
Competitive salary + benefits
Who are they?
They are a leading content and communications agency with a massive presence globally, they have over 7000 people working for them around 125 countries worldwide. Clients range from the biggest FMCG names, to luxury brands, retail, technology and more.
What is the role?
In this role, you will be based in their CRM and database team. This team is critical to the rest of the business in ensuring that data is coordinated and synchronized on time.
- Lead the management of their global CRM system
- Ensure data is optimized
- Help educate users to realize the benefits of the CRM
- Analyse dashboard metrics
- Play big role in CRM upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Support teams in email marketing strategy and to convert on open and click through rates.
- Manage / mentor an Executive
- Provide support to Global Marketing & New Biz teams to assist in analyzing metrics to determine success/failure of CRM marketing campaigns
What they Want?
- Experience working through or on a change management project around marketing would be desirable
- Strong database management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics would be preferable
- HTML, CSS skills would be an advantage
- Strong power point and Excel is a must
- Experience planning and executing CRM campaigns
- Experience creating dashboards for reporting
- email marketing