Are you an analytically minded, problem solving Data and CRM analyst looking for an exciting new opportunity? Are you eager to bring your Data management and CRM skills to the next level?
A fantastic brand new position has opened up within a rapidly growing corporate media company based in the buzzy heart of London. This opportunity will utilise your existing expertise in formulating techniques for quality data collection ensuring accuracy is met, along with legitimacy of Data in CRM (Salesforce). This role will allow you to hit the ground running and steadily progress in your career.
You will be perfect for this position if you have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a CRM and Data analyst role, (ideally within a Marketing department) a real team player with a keen eye for attention to detail.
Some of the role accountabilities for this role are as follows:
- Accountability for all aspects of the CRM (Salesforce)
- Contribute to enabling large and complex Data to be presented and accessed in a simple format for all users
- Manage and over see the Data Research process ensure the Data team are delivering projects on time.
- Govern and maintain Data sets according to GDPR policy.
- Take responsibility for interrogating and analysing Data to support ongoing Marketing campaigns.
- Handle multiple projects and products simultaneously
To be considered for this position you MUST ideally have a strong numerical degree with advanced Excel skills and sound knowledge of the CRM (Salesforce). Familiarity with modern relational databases, information systems and marketing technologies is essential.
Shortlisting immediately- if you are interested to find out more please apply or send your CV to
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- "Salesforce" and "CRM" and "Data" and "Analyst"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job