- Newly created role within large marketing team
- CRM and Client Insight Manager responsible for segmenting campaign data and providing useful, actionable insight
- Analytical marketing role
- Well established leading technology provider
- Based in Central London
The CRM and Client Insight Manager is a newly created role within a twenty-strong marketing team. The CRM and Client Insight Manager will initially be cleaning, merging, and arranging multiple systems' data sets. The role will be supporting all facets of the marketing team, segmenting data sets on Pardot and Salesforce to aid integrated campaigns. Once the different marketing teams have executed email campaigns the CRM and Client Insight Manager will analyse and track performance providing genuine and tangible insight on campaign successes. This role has fantastic opportunity for progression with multiple options to move internally.
Responsibilities for the position of CRM and Client Insight Manager include:
- Manage and standardise the storage of data
- Integrate prospect and client data
- Clean data sets and segment client and prospect data
- Create segmented data sets on Pardot and Salesforce
- Analyse campaign performance
- Provide thoughtful and tangible insight on campaign success
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Solid B2B marketing experience working in a technology/software business
- Experienced in campaign analytics
- Experience of working closely with Pardot email automation system
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce
- Analytical thinker that can turn campaign performance data and provide insight reports to improve future campaign success
- A deep understanding marketing
The Company: The company are a Digital Services giant, working closely within the Private and Public sector. Providing vital transactional services, unified communication, cloud technology, big data and cyber security. This expanding business are looking for ambitious individuals to aid the sustainable growth of the £12billion business.
The Package for CRM and Client Insight Manager:
- Salary: £30,000-£35,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: The position of CRM and Client Insight Manager will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job