CRM Analytics Insight Manager – Costa Digital – Grade B – Permanent – Holborn
CRM Analytics Insight Manager required to focus on customer centric data analysis and produce analytical reports designed to improve Costa’s loyalty/CRM effectiveness and drive brand performance. Customer data is invaluable, It allows us to understand what they like about us and what they’d like us to improve on. If we use it wisely, it’s destined for great things – for both our customers and our business. You’ll produce the kind of analytics that enhances loyalty, as well as CRM marketing effectiveness and brand performance. Designing, producing and delivering a range of timely campaigns will be down to you, as will evaluating programme effectiveness, collaborating with other data analysts and developing and implementing robust testing strategies. I
Role and responsibilities will include;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our Coffee Club loyalty programme and loyalty propositions through development of clear data insight that drives strategy
- Work with data analysts across teams (e.g. app product team), to unlock new insights and identify opportunities
- Collaborate with other data analysts (e.g. digital analytics) to combine insights and understand the impact of customer experience journeys and digital products
- Support the Insight team on broader key business Insight review projects by contributing specific CRM insights as relevant
- Work with the Loyalty marketing team and external agencies to establish clear measurement of our CRM communications programme.
- Work closely with our finance teams
- Scope and establish effective and efficient ways to track the performance of customer segments
- Develop clear and consistent KPI Work with external agency and CRM team
- Support Database Manager to make recommendations on how to enhance and improve our data to deliver more effective analytics
- Share reports and data driven learnings with CRM agency to continually refine and improve Coffee Club customer experiences
- Make clear and commercially sound recommendations to stakeholders
Skills and experience will include;
- Sound CRM or Loyalty Programme Analyst experience
- Solid experience of using PowerBI to deliver reporting and analysis
- Strong analysis and insight skills
- Good communication and influencing skills – ability to tell a clear story through analysis and define clear actions
- Experience in using data and insight to present business cases and make sound business decisions
- Self-Starter – Recommend, Define and take ownership analytical insight for Digital and Loyalty
- Experience of building LTV and Predictive models to drive revenue
So bring us your unique blend, together with ambition and experience and in return we’ll give you a competitive salary, a yearly bonus, plenty of benefits and more coffee than you could dream of to enjoy in a supportive environment.
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2017 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see> >
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'