£30,000 - £40,000
Considered a start-up but never found the right one? Well, that's going to change! This marketplace disruptor is out to be the best in the market for online sales and promotions, providing customers with the best products for a fraction of the cost and as part of that, they're revamping CRM.
This role will see you taking complete ownership over customer segmentation strategy, supporting the 2020 game plan and implementing new ideas along the way.
A hybrid of technical, tactical and delivery, you get the best of the CRM bunch!
The right hand to the Head of CRM, this role is all about data-driven marketing and will see you:
- Using your SQL skills to refine customer segmentation, uncover customer behaviour and divide the customer base all in the name of personalisation
- Building out new targeting methods and delivering innovative campaigns
- Shaping the 2020 CRM strategy with a view to integrating new digital marketing approached into the online technology platform including push through app!
- Developing a test and learn framework for accurate post-campaign analysis/future campaign planning
- Challenging current processes to identify new ways of working - enhancing the data set up to improve success across acquisition, retention and reengagement
- Working with HTML to create dynamic templates
The successful CRM Analyst will have the following skills:
- Strong SQL coding ability
- Experience in a CRM environment ideally with hands-on experience of delivering campaigns
- HTML coding for email template builds (not a deal-breaker but nice to have)
- Great communication skills
- Drive to challenge processes and bring onboard new ideas
- A salary up to £40,000
- Full benefits package
- Technical training
- Future leadership opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or for more information about other Campaign and Marketing roles contact Sian Taylor at Harnham.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'