If you want the opportunity to be responsible for helping improve customer experience, increase user growth and maximize customer engagement throughout the CRM lifecycle. If you have experience in a previous CRM role and using SQL and Excel- then apply here!
This company is striving to become the UK's premier discounted marketplace connecting customers to an endless range of unique and inspiring items and experiences they need, want and lobe at unbeatable prices. They are looking for a CRM Analyst to join their team- apply here!
As a successful CRM Analyst, you will be:
- Assist the Head of CRM to achieve targets for growth in online customer activity via various Marketing channels
- Identify, test and scale new opportunities for growth through a clear analysis of customer behaviour and engagement
- Support across other CRM channels including app
- Support CRM operations with the design, development and optimisation of CRM programmes to drive revenue and engagement
- Build and execute personalised CRM lifecycle and ad hoc campaigns
- Understands the customer lifecycle, and how to influence purchase frequency and engagement through CRM Activities
- Work with Data Scientist team to perfect a feedback loop from operational decisions to machine learning models to better operational decision making
- Monitor and report back on CRM performance
YOU DON'T HAVE TO TICK EVERY BOXBUT EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL:
- Experience working in CRM
- Experience using SQL and Excel in a commercial environment
- Good understanding of HTML and best email practices
- Understanding and experience of data segmentation
- Ability to work collaboratively with creative and tech teams
- Earning potential up to £40,000 plus benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rachel O' Keeffe via the Apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'