UP TO £40,000 + BENEFITS
An exciting start-up that is experience huge levels of growth is looking for a CRM analyst to join their team and bring around actionable insight that will impact all areas of the business.
This company is a rapidly expanding start up that specialises in the discount marketplace through means of vouchers. This company partners with a range of clients across different industries and operates globally.
- This role will require you to be data driven.
- You will be responsible for providing actionable insights on customer data through SQL.
- You will be responsible for putting a CRM strategy in place
- Carrying out email and campaign analysis and reporting the findings to key stakeholders.
- You will have commercial experience analysing customer data in SQL
- You will have some exposure to building campaigns and coding HTML
- A proactive, innovative person that is keen to work for a start up and bring about success.
- Someone that is very hands on with data and likes to execute analysis from start to finish.
- Commercial experience with CRM platforms.
Up to £40,000
Comprehensive benefits package
Good work environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sophie Grant via the apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'