£45,000 - £50,000
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself in a tech-focused gaming company based in London? This is a company that understands the importance of data & analytics and how it can improve their overall relationship with new and existing customers. This is an opportunity to analyse large data sets with an increased responsibility to manage projects and manage in the future.
You will work for an online performance marketing company specialising in acquisition, retention and operational services using proprietary tools and methodologies. They have a worldwide presence and are currently going through a period of growth in their London office. They encourage a collaborative team environment which emphasises autonomy and creativity to explore and come up with innovative ideas to solve problems.
- Segmenting specific customers into categories to determine how they should be targeted using marketing strategy
- Setup, analyse, and report on A/B tests and other experimental data to measure campaign effectiveness with clear recommendations
- Analysing a range of marketing channels including email, direct mail, and SMS to determine what channel performance
YOU DON'T HAVE TO TICK EVERY BOX BUT EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING IS DESIRED
- 2:1 degree from a leading University
- Experience of conducting in-depth analysis using SQL to gain advanced customer insight in a commercial setting
- Understanding and reporting drivers of business performance to key stakeholders
- Having a clear scope to use your own expertise to come up with innovative solutions to solve potential problems on the data that is gathered
- Experience with betting or gambling would be hugely beneficial
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic training and progression opportunities amongst an established data analytics team
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Richard Jones via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'