CRM Analyst needed for a Globally recognised beauty brand based within Central London. This is a great opportunity to join a newly formed part of this business which is dealing with data on a Global scale. The role will also provide you autonomy and a great chance to grow with a huge brand with an exceptional culture and office space.
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Experienced in data visualisation - Tableau and Datarama an advantage
- Highly experienced in performing advanced analytics, segmentation, data mining and campaign management using SQL, SAS, SPSS, smartFocus/ BlueAnalyzer or similar packages
- Previous experience operating large-scale CRM systems or programs, plus knowledge of Technology stacks, SCV opportunities and partners
- Skills in statistical modelling - clustering, regression and progression
- Experience in CRM and Insights with a proven track record of driving actionable insight
- Experienced in CRM technology management, with an understanding of marketing and operational databases, segmentation, campaign management and statistical modelling
- Experienced in successfully managing agencies and consultant partnerships
- Experience in omni-channel strategy- development and implementation
- Experience in a Data science environment
- Intellectual prowess (highly analytical & strategic)
- Strong relationship management/interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong project management
- Complex problem-solving, innovative and creative thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Versatile and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple projects to a high quality
- High attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'